Please contact the UWI Office of Student Financing to learn how to apply for these scholarships and bursaries on the University of the West Indies Campus Mona, Jamaica:
Or you may contact the UWIDEF Office at:
16 Gibraltar Camp Way, Mona, Kingston
(876) 977-6757-8 | email@example.com
Things to note when applying for the Scholarships and Bursaries brokered by UWIDEF:
- Applications must be made through the Office of Student Financing unless otherwise stated.
- Each recipient will participate in a photo shoot for Public Relations purposes. If this is not feasible, for example Law students currently at the Cavehill Campus, the recipients must submit a high resolution photograph appropriate for publications. Please note that this is separate from and does not omit the requirement to provide a passport sized photograph as part of the application process.
- Each scholarship or bursary recipient will be expected to write a letter of gratitude to the Donor of this award and provide an academic resume.
- Each scholarship or bursary recipient is required to attend the UWIDEF Annual Donor Recognition and Scholarship Awards event to formally receive the award and interact with the donors. Recipients who are at campuses outside of Jamaica may send a representative to the event. Outside of critical emergencies there are no exceptions to this provision.