Your donation may be for a specific project, a scholarship or we can work with
you to determine how best to designate your gift to a special purpose.
Making a contribution to UWIDEF is easy, convenient and tax deductible.
For donors resident in Jamaica: There as various methods by which you may make a donation, as follows:
- Via Online Payment (https://www.uwidef.org/)
- Payment by Cheque (Please make payable to the UWI Development and Endowment Fund)
- Credit/Debit Card (Please visit UWIDEF office to conduct this transaction)
- Tele and Internet Banking – Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) and National Commercial Bank (NCB) Please contact UWIDEF to get your personal donor account number to be able to access this payment option.
- Cash Deposits
- NCB Account Number – 401006753
- BNS Account number – Liguanea 28040
- Pre- Authorized Payment/Direct Deposit (from any of the five Commercial Banks)
For Donors resident outside of Jamaica: There are alternative methods of payment as follows:
Please contact UWIDEF, Kingston before sending a donation by wire transfer. This allows UWIDEF Kingston to alert Wells Fargo, USA of the pending incoming gift.
- Online bank transfer from a personal account to The Friends of the UWI Development Fund account #4025873891 held at Wells Fargo, USA.
- Wire Transfer (please email us at email@example.com or call (876) 9776757 or 9776758 for the relevant information).
- Cheques – payable to The Friends of the UWI Development Fund, should be sent to:
Ms. Joan Greenwood
Wells Fargo Private Bank
1819 Main Street, Suite 230
Sarasota, FL 34236
- Please note:
Ms. Candice Marshall or Mrs. Joan Greenwood will advise UWIDEF, Kingston of the gift.
* Please note that cash deposits are not accepted by Wells Fargo.